Why Choose Elemental Chinese Medicine?
- We achieve effective results, utilising both Traditional Chinese Medicine and modern health science in our clinical practice.
- Our practitioners are experienced and have dual qualifications in Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine.
- Registered and governed by the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia and the Australian Traditional Medicine Society.
- We offer a full range of Chinese Medicine Therapies:
- Chinese Medicine Consultation (tongue, pulse and abdominal diagnosis, physical examinations)
- Acupuncture (body, scalp, cosmetic, hand, ear, electrode acupuncture)
- Chinese herbal medicine: customised prescriptions tailored to each individual patient
- Ancillary therapies (cupping, moxibustion, guasha)
- Chinese Medicine diet therapy which includes a thorough assessment of your diet from a Chinese Medicine view point and seeing if your diet is a cause for concern. Advice will then be given on how to improve your diet to address your health condition.
- Massage (Tuina)
- Original point therapy
- Activator Acupressure
- Chinese Medicine Beauty Therapy: Cosmetic Acupuncture, Herbal and Aromatherapy Facial
- Private health rebates are available for acupuncture and herbal medicine consultations and Hicaps is available for on the spot claims.
- Workcover is also available for acupuncture, please obtain a referral from your medical practitioner.
- Our clinic is located in the heart of South Yarra, Melbourne at 29 Chambers Street, within walking distance to public transport and parking facilities.